Monday, April 19, 2010

Been a long time....

Okay, so it has been MONTHS since I have last updated, but I have good reason for not keeping up. The main reason is because i was without my computer for a good month or so. It stopped working on me so when sister and nephew came for a visit in February I sent it home with her for her husband to check out. He is wonderful and fixed it for me, and I got it back from them when my mom and I went for a visit over our Spring Break. Besides that, we have been busy planning mine and Dudley's wedding :)


Things are going really well. It is a little over 2 months and pretty much everything is done. We have some assembling to do for the table decor but other than that everything is coming along smoothly. In no time June 26 will be here and I will be Mrs. Dudley! Eek!

No comments: