Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lots going on

There has been a lot happening around here and it has been hard to get on the computer and update things.

January 15, 2013

Day 76: I am thankful for support in choices I have to make in regards to what I do everyday at work!

January 16, 2013

Day 77: Today I am thankful for the game of soccer! It has not only brought me happiness through playing the sport, but it has brought friendships and life lessons! I am excited because today it was announced that Indianapolis is going to be get an NASL team in 2014!! I am part of a supporter group called the Brickyard Battalion and I am excited to see where everything leads!

January 17, 2013

Day 78: I am thankful for the strength God has blessed my momma with to handle any situation that comes her way!

January 18, 2013

Day 79: I am thankful for the opportunity to take time out from the normal school routine and celebrate things like 100 days of school!

January 19, 2013

Day 80: I am thankful for Dudley's parents being able to come up and visit us when our jobs do not allow us to get way that often.

January 20, 2013

Day 81: Today, I am thankful for the gift of singing that God has blessed me with and the chances He places before me to worship Him in this way!

January 21, 2013

Day 82: I am thankful for those moments when you see someone you haven't seen in a while in the most unexpected place, and they give you encouragement you didn't see coming!

January 22, 2013

Day 83: Today I am thankful that Grandpa gets to go home from the hospital! God is good!!

No comments: