Friday, August 28, 2009

Oops!

So, I didn't live up to my word on keeping up with this thing. I guess that is because I don't really feel like there is much to write about these days. I still don't have a job, and it is getting more and more depressing everyday. Yes, I know the economy is hard and there are a lot of people out there who have it hard, too, but I feel like I have worked so hard in school and yet I have nothing to show for it but some pieces of paper. I know God has it in control, and he has something big planned for me, but right now I don't know what to do! I have applied and applied and applied but nothing. I haven't even heard back from the majority of the places I have applied. I just don't know what to do anymore!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Aw, I'm sorry.
Keep trusting.

Abbi said...

That isn't fun but...just relax and pray!