Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A New Beginning....

I finally landed a job, and I am excited to see where it leads me. I am now the Prime-Time Kindergarten Aide. That means I will be spending time with students in small groups and possibly one-on-one. I am glad it is a full-time job instead of having to wonder if I would be called to sub every day. This way I get to know 2 sets of students and actually really get to know them. I get to put my name out there and show how I am as a teacher in hopes of landing a full time teaching job next year.

I know this was all God's timing because I went into Tuesday feeling terrible considering calling and saying I was not going to be able to sub, and I came out with a job. It is just more proof that if we allow Him to take things over it will happen.

As I mentioned before, I am excited to see what lays ahead, and how the year is going to progress!

No comments: