Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm just a little late with this blog.

We had family Christmas on New Year's Eve at Renee' and Ryan's and it was wonderful. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. Not because we get presents, but because it is one time in the year that I am guaranteed to have all my family in one place. We are always having a good time and joking around with each other, giving each other gifts is just a bonus. Teagan being a part of our Christmas this year was a wonderful add-on. He was so fun to watch! Here are pictures of our Christmas Day.

Teagan waiting for everyone to get up so we can open presents

Now that their is a grandchild...us kids don't have to have our picture in front of the tree. He is way cuter anyway :)


Opening his gift from me. I got him a cute onesie set, jeans, and some awesome shoes. And I got him....

This shirt :) I was going to wait till his birthday to give it to him, but I couldn't wait any longer.


Teagan and I ready to bring in the New Year!


I would have more pictures but my battery died and so this was the end of what I got. I hope every one's year is starting out right! May God bless you in many ways this coming year!

No comments: