Monday, November 8, 2010

Been way to long....

I know, I know....it has been an extremely long time since my last post. Let me fill you in.

Since my last post I have.....
- gotten married to my best friend
-went on our honeymoon for a week to Montego Bay, Jamaica
-had a wedding reception in Georgia for Dudley's home church to attend
-started back to work as a prime-time aide for Kindergarten classes
-went through my father-in-law going through a very scary heart attack but coming through amazingly. Praise the Lord! We KNOW it was all His doing!
-spent time with lots of friends and family and have gotten closer with new friends
-and most recently got to spend the weekend with friends before they have their first child.

There has been a lot going on, I promise to try to update more often. It may be hard though because I don't have the Internet at home.


No comments: