Monday, April 26, 2010

2 months?!?!

It is April 26 and the wedding is two months from today. I can't believe in just two months I will be married to Dudley. It seems like just yesterday we were just beginning to date! God has surely brought us a long way in 3 years. We have had our ups and our downs, but over all God has lead the way through this relationship!

Well, besides being 2 months away from the wedding, today would have been my Grandma Reedy's birthday. It is during times like this that I really miss her. She wasn't able to physically see me graduate high school, college, and she won't be there to see me get married. However, I know she is watching over me and would be so proud of how far I have come and where I am in my life today. I will always miss, but I know she loves me and always will!

No comments: