Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where Has Time Gone???

Here we are January 3, 2012. I can't believe that it is half-way through my first year of teaching Kindergarten. I never thought I would be in my own classroom teaching my own set of students. I have known I always wanted to work with children, especially kindergartners, but after many setbacks I haven't always been sure when or if that was going to happen.

Now that it is the beginning of the second semester, my love for working with kids just keeps growing. I am not sure I will forever be working in the school system, but I am sure that I will always be working with kids in one way or another!

As I think about starting back to school tomorrow, I know that my students have come a long way since the first day of school, but i also know we have a lot to do to make sure they are ready for first grade! I can't wait to see where this next semester takes us. I know we are all going to continue to grow together as we finish out this year!

No comments: