Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

December 28, 2012

Day 58: I am thankful for days that I get to  spend ALL day with Dudley! From Thanksgiving to the New Year, I don't always get to see him that much since he works at FedEx. I am grateful for his job and his willingness to work hard, and it makes the time we do get to spend together that much better!


December 29, 2012

Day 59: Today, I am thankful for lazy Saturdays!


December 30, 2012

Day 60: I am thankful for Sunday lunches with my family! When I was younger, we would always go to Mamaw Reedy's for lunch after church on Sunday. These lunches are some of my favorite memories. When it started to get too much for Mamaw to do, mom took over the lunches and they have been at her house ever since! I look forward to the Sunday lunch because it may be the only day of the week I get to see my parents, brother, and sis-in-law.


December 31, 2012

Day 61: Today, I am thankful for time spent thinking of all that has happened within the last year!

January 1, 2013

Day 62: I am thankful for another year to see where God leads Dudley and I, and the adventures we are about to embark on!

No comments: