Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh my....

Whoa! Can we tell that school is back in session? I am WAAAAY behind :-/

Here goes some catching up!

January 2-January 7, 2013

Day 63-68: I was so thankful for time spent at home relaxing and resting. I had things around the house that I should have probably been doing, but it was good to have the option of doing absolutely nothing if I desired! It was a good break to get myself ready for this last half of the school year!

January 8, 2013

Day 69: Today, I am thankful for people who you can go to with concerns and it all works out great in the end because they are understanding!

January 9, 2013

Day 70: I am thankful for a God who only places you in situations that He knows you can handle!

January 10, 2013

Day 71: I am thankful for friends who always encourage you to do your best!!

No comments: