Sunday, November 11, 2012

Time to Catch Up.....

Well, I got a few days behind so today I am going to have to play catch up.


November 9, 2012

Day 9:
Today I am thankful for Fridays. Some weeks seem to last so long and it is everything I can do to make it Friday. Last week was one of those weeks. With Thanksgiving Break being just around the corner, the days seem to brag. When Friday rolls around, that is another week I made it through and I always look forward to spending the evening with Dudley!


November 10, 2012

Day 10:

Today I am thankful for amazing girlfriends! I had the chance to spend today with my best girlfriends in Chicago shopping! Our church put together a day to get to go to Chicago and go and do whatever we wanted....shop, sight see, etc. My mom, sis-in-law, and friends all got to go, and we had a great day just spending time together and doing a little shopping. The only thing that could have made it better was if Renee' could have joined us!


November 11, 2012

Day 11:

Today I am thankful for all the military personnel..... veterans and those currently enlisted. My grandpas were both a part of WWII, my dad was in the Air Force Reserves, and my bro-in-law is currently in the USAF. Without these men and all the others who have come and gone, our country wouldn't be what it is today. I am so grateful for what they did and our willing to do to make sure our country is safe! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: