Tuesday, February 5, 2013

3, 4, 5

February 3, 2013

Day 95: Today I had the privileged to sit by my Grandpa Petersen during our church service, and it reminded me how blessed I am to have him in my life. Most of you that read this blog know that he had a little spell recently where he wasn't doing so well, but now he is recovering nicely. The example he has been as a husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, man of God, leader, an encourager, and scholar of the Word has played a part more in my life than I am probably aware. He has played a part in every part of my life even when I wasn't aware. It may not have been a decision that directly affected me, but it came down the line into my life! For him, I am thankful!


February 4, 2013

Day 96: I am thankful for chocolate! Normally I don't crave chocolate, but after the day I had at school it was a nice treat to have!


February 5, 2013

Day 97: I am thankful for the opportunities I get to surprise my husband!!

No comments: