Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 20-28

February 20, 2013

Day 112: Today, I am thankful it is the half-way through the week today!


February 21, 2013

Day 113: I am thankful that Dudley and I both have jobs!


February 22, 2013

Day 114: I am thankful for the opportunities I was given in high school to share my singing talent. Tonight, I went good 'ole MHS for the show choirs community night and the memories came flooding back. Knowing what I know now, I really took for granted the opportunities I had to better myself and do more with my singing. Hindsight is 20/20, right?

February 23, 2013

Day 115: Today, I am thankful that I live close to most of my family. It is very nice to be so close when things good or bad come up.


February 24, 2013

Day 116: I am thankful for the power of a song. I am a firm believer that songs often emote the emotion we may be feeling. I have find myself hearing the right song at the right moment it needs to be heard. Songs and music speak directly to my heart and my emotions!


February 25, 2013

Day 117: I am thankful for friends you can get together with and help each other out no matter the need.


February 26, 2013

Day 118: Today, is a hard day to find something new to be thankful for because it was a rough day, and I keep going back to being thankful for Dudley and his listening and understand ear.


February 27, 2013

Day 119: I am thankful for sweet little boys who have no control over their own lives and yet they still can smile and tell me they love me...Wish things were different for him


February 28, 2013

Day 120: Today I am thankful for God being in control of things!!!

No comments: