Saturday, February 2, 2013

Days and Days and Days

January 23, 2013

Day 84: Today I am thankful for time alone! Some days you just need time to yourself.


January 24, 2013

Day 85: I am thankful for Aerobics! I never thought I would say that but I really do enjoy going and working out. Now I just have to get the healthy eating under control.


January 25, 2013

Day 86: I am thankful for the people that Dudley and I have in our lives that help us do things we don't know how to do. A co-worker of Dudley's is helping him lay tile down in our bathrooms, and they are doing a great job!


January 26, 2013

Day 87: Today, I am thankful for movies! They are one way of entertainment that I love because I can turn one on and do other things and not have to think of anything else! I can de-stress for a while!


January 27, 2013

Day 88: I am thankful for the promises God gives us!


January 28, 2013

Day 89: I am thankful for the kiddos in my class who feel comfortable enough with me to express how they feel!


January 29, 2013

Day 90: I am thankful that Dudley and I have the means to make our house our home!


January 30, 2013

Day 91: I am thankful that I learn how to quilt so I can share it with others!


January 31, 2013

Day 92: I am thankful to have made it through January with nothing but positive things coming from it!


February 1, 2013

Day 93: Today, I am thankful for nights spent with girlfriends just relaxing, eating, making crafts, and talking! I am blessed to have great friends!


February 2, 2013

Day 94: I am thankful for the example my Papaw and Mamaw Reedy left! Today, my Papaw would have been 95. I do not remember much about him, but I can see the example he left through others. He and my Mamaw would have been married 67 years, and the stories I have heard I know they were a great example of a marriage!

No comments: