Monday, December 10, 2012

Days 37-40

December 7, 2012:

Day 37: Today, I am thankful for our cars.  Now they aren't the greatest things in the world but they get us to where we need to go.

December 8, 2012

Day 38: I  am thankful for nights with friends! Tonight, Dudley and I had 6 of our good friends over for a night of ugly shirts, Mexican food, games and TONS of laughter! We need to make sure we have nights like these a lot more frequently!

December 9, 2012

Day 39: I am thankful for my health. I would say that for the most part I am pretty health. Besides allergy and knee problems, I hardly ever am sick and for that I am grateful!

December 10, 2012

Day 40: Today I am thankful for friends who stay connected no matter how much time or distance has come and gone. I was able to reconnect this evening with a friend I have not seen in 2 years. I wish we could see each other more often, but the fact we can talk like nothing has changed is great!

No comments: