Monday, December 24, 2012

Joy to the World

December 20, 2012

Day 50: I am thankful for the heat we have in our house. It was super windy and cold today, and I can't imagine not having a warm place to keep is out of the elements.

December 21, 2012

Day 51: Today, I am thankful for the opportunity to work in an elementary school. At "work" today we got to wear our jammies, do fun Christmas activities, eat a snack, color and watch the Polar Express. It was a great, relaxing day for all of us!

December 22, 2012

Day 52: I  thankful for all the wonderful memories I have of my Mamaw Reedy!

December 23-25

Day 53-55: I am thankful for the times spent with family. We were treated to Christmas at the Zoo and pizza tonight by Adam and Andrea (minus Dudley). Today we are going to the children's museum and Christmas Eve services., and tomorrow is Christmas! I can't wait for all the memories to come!

No comments: