Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Know, I Know.....

I know...I am WAY behind. In my defense, I have been trying to catch-up the last two days but Blogger wasn't cooperating. So, here it goes...


December 12, 2012

Day 42: I am thankful for our house. I am grateful that we were able to purchase our first home this past summer! I know home ownership has its ups and downs, but we are loving being on our own, not in an apartment.

December 13, 2012

Day 43: I am thankful for books to read. Nothing can calm me down and help me to relax like reading a book before I go to sleep. I love finishing my day this way because it allows me to escape from all the stresses of life.

December 14, 2012

Day 44: I am thankful for my kiddos! After all of the events that occurred on this day, it makes me really love all my students even the ones who require a little more patience from me. They are all innocent 5, 6, and 7 year-olds, and I may be the only safe and loving thing they see in a day. I need to make sure that I remind myself everyday how precious these kiddos are to me!

December 15, 2012

Day 45: Today, I am thankful for medication. I know that may seem like a silly thing to be thankful for, but with all the allergy problems I have, I am glad there is some sort of relief.

December 16, 2012

Day 46: I am thankful for a family that understands that sometimes you just need a time to rest and get yourself back together.

December 17, 2012

Day 47: I am thankful for silliness! Everyday this week the Kindergarten classes is having a special day to celebrate the holidays. It is a good way to take off some of the tension from all the assessing we had been doing the last several weeks, and a way to make sure we aren't all going crazy waiting to get through this week!

December 18, 2012

Day 48: I am thankful for Dr. Pepper! It may not be good for me, but it sure does help some days!

December 19, 2012

Day 49: Today, I am thankful for thoughtful gifts! This time of year always reminds of how nice it feels to give/receive gifts that you can tell people really put thought and energy into.

No comments: